Friday, July 20, 2007

New beginning

Lately I've been reading a lot about new beginnings. Sometimes they are hard, sometimes exciting, but more or less somehow emotional. Usually I started them with a new haircut, but not this time.

So...I'm leaving my old job which was to be completely honest the best job I ever had. Despite occasional stress periods, lack of money and lack of healthy life style most of the time (started to drink coffe again, visited food machines a bit too often and got hooked on smoking). My co -workers were absolutely fantastic and even though I am looking forward to my new beginning, I know I will miss them a lot.

I thought it would be easy, but now I feel kinda sad for leaving. Obviously not sad enough to stay.

I got the sweetest goodbye present ever.... and almost cried. Something I wanted for a long time but was simply too lazy to go and get it.


Must be strong even if girls do cry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krasn, zdaj greva pa lahko skupat močit robčke, utapljat žalost v alkoholu ali še bolje: kolesarit :) Endorfini pomagajo ;)

Karmen said...

za prvo silo je pomagala mega sadna kupa na prešrecu :)