Tuesday, July 3, 2007

iFashion

Apple iPhone -  Most Ripped Gadget Ever?

Apple sure has it's way of sellings things. I mean Mac's are so damn beautiful I wouldn't mind owning one eventhough I don't really need it (my HP laptop is still very much alive and kicking).

And iPods seem to bring a whole new fashion of white ear phones. I've never seen so many people using white ones ever before. Even if most of them are only simulating having an iPod while hiding their regular mp3 players in their pockets. Of course you can see even more of iPod look a likes. Probably much cheaper but still so damn sexy.

I admit, I don't have an iPod, but one of those "so last year" mp3 players and it still does the trick for me. Luckily I am a sucker for black color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Join the club - tudi sama prisegam na old-school Ĩrnino z mp3 playerjem s 125mb spomina *premor za salve smeha*
in sanjam o macu ...