Thursday, July 12, 2007

Flirting with technology

Can sometimes be dangerous. Especially if you are not 100% sure who is on the other side. I was 99% sure - I guess that 1% can make a difference.

It was a messy situation with lots of queer folk. I got a sweet goodbye note and SMS from person A. Or at least that is what I thought. I was so certain that I didn't even bother to check the dialing number.

So we text flirted for few months....until yesterday. Of course I asked the wrong question and got a confused answer. She got the point very quickly and told me who she was, so I finally admited I thought she was someone else.

She was hurt, offended and far from being amused by the situation. Because she was not person A, who is also my friend (and I assumed she was just joking with all the flirting thing). No, she was a person B with serious intentions, invitations and feelings.

I feel like a real flirting bitch. Will not make the same mistake again...

Photo source

No comments: