Monday, January 28, 2008

Garbage

With a gloomy weather like we have today there's only one kind of music I want to listen to: Garbage. One of my all times favorite bands, you know the kind you never get tired listening to. Their music is irresistible and I'm sure charismatic singer Shirley Manson adds quite a lot to that factor. Before joining Garbage Shirley was a singer at Angelfish. Their video "Suffocate Me" was noticed by Steve Marker. Soon she became a lead singer for Garbage.

There were rumors about them splitting up but the official explanation was the band is only taking a break. In summer 2007 they released their "Best off" album so hopefully they'll continue doing the good job. Here's a garbage threesome of my all time favorites - enjoy it.

Push it


I'm only happy when it rains


When I grow up

7 comments:

Truefaith1963 said...

Garbage zelo fin. glasba ter pevec!

Mondays suck goats d**ks!

Karmen said...

hahaha!

I agree on both issues :D

Anonymous said...

Garbage zelo fin indeed =) Toda skoraj ne bi prishlo do tega, saj je moral Shirley njen (zdaj bivshi) mozh kar preprichati, da se je pridruzhila pobom. Baje so na prvi poskusni vaji vzajemno ugotovili, da ni shans za sodelovanje, heh. Ostalo je zgodovina... =)

Karmen said...

jah ni jim za zamerit, ženska je ipak *********

Truefaith1963 said...

povej mi zakaj nimam rad ponedeljek

Karmen said...

I dunno, but I know you like Cure ;)

Truefaith1963 said...

The cure was a few glasses of gin - Tuesdays are pretty crap as well
=(