Monday, June 11, 2007

Quick keys

Sometimes I find myself thinking like a computer. Not in the "I occasionally crash down and need anti virus program" kinda thing but more in the way of functionalities. For example how cool would it be if I could apply some quick keys to random life - like Replace (Ctrl + H).

Just think about it - you could easily replace all the "wasted bullshit" conversations with some useful knowledge. Like latest celebrity gossip, squirrel fishing tips or fresh ideas to spice up your love life. No more wining over screaming out the wrong name during sex and slaps over bad pick up lines.

Not to mention how much easier it would be to change bad fashion taste, drunken confessions or your lover's opinion about your driving.

It would be phenomenal if I could occasionally replace the - almost tastes like beer drinks with the real thing. But unfortunately we can only replace cash for just about everything else possibe.

No comments: