Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friends

My social profiles tell me I got lots of friends. Lucky me. If those numbers were true I would go bankrupt every x-mas.

But who are friends anyway? I'd say someone:
  • who loves and respects you and you feel the same way about them,
  • you think about often even if you see eachother only every now and then,
  • you can call for no obvious reason,
  • who tells you to STFU when you are full of bullshit,
  • who calls a cab and takes you home when you are too drunk to exist,
  • who listens to you even when you don't make much sence,
  • who might forget about your birthday, but will be there for you when you really need them.
Of course all of this goes also the other way.

So basically friends are people who know you, but like you anyway :).

Love you guys & girls - you know who you are.

No comments: