Thursday, January 8, 2009

My darling Berlin

Most of my friends know about my obsession amazement with Berlin and how I can go on and on and on about it. Somehow there is this unexplainable urge to visit Berlin at least once per year, if I want to keep my sanity. Since I started this new year near Berlin I'm positive it's gonna be an excellent one.

Of course the fascination with Berlin goes beyond admiring the pretty buildings, enjoying cheap shopping & food and experiencing cultural diversity. It's actually the only city that makes me feel it. Being completely sober that is.

So if everything goes well, I should go there at least three times until December. But all that going back really enhances the feeling of not wanting to leave the city at all. And I know that someday I will just answer that call and won't return home.

After all, home is where my suitcase is...

No comments: