Monday, February 1, 2010

Freedom

..usually come with uncertainty. Of future, desires, finances and often also relationships. But for those who crave for it, it's really not the question of choice. It's more about either feeling alive or being imprisoned by other people's expectations.

It is not an easy decision to make, to step into unknown when it would be so much easier to grab already known reality which leads to certain but prescribed future. A golden cage at the reach of a hand doesn't mean much when you want to fly.

So here I am, not sure of what will happen or how will I be able to realize my goals. No guarantees, no promisses, no laid down paths to follow. But I do know that I really like to fly.

2 comments:

mushu said...

nicely put!
i wish i had your strenght - to just take the step. i'd like to believe i'm getting there :)

Nick Taylor said...

March on, brave soldier :D